DVD Sale!
DVDs ON SALE!

SIGN UP NOW!

For logged in users only


Click here to login


Click here to sign up

×

3 New DVDS! - Shear Chaos, Vol 24, 25, 26th on sale at BuyChaosMen - Box Set and Save!

Franklin

Stats

Start Age: 20   Debuted: January 3, 2011   Height: 6'   Weight: 170 lbs   Cock: 6" Cut

Summary

Red heads are few and far between, but I know there is a special fondness for the gingerheaded guys, so I always leap when a cute one comes my way.

Franklin has a combo of shyness and confidence that seems to be at odds, but works well together. You really notice it in this video.

He is aware that his red pubes are in demand and I didn't even have to ask him to grow them out.

As far as girls go, he doesn't seem to have a "type" he goes for, but seems more interested in the total package.

He's a little nervous during his solo, and is a bit quiet, but there are moments when he plays to the audience and to be honest, I think the porn I had playing for him was too good for him to not watch. 

Over the years I have gotten a good feel for what the guys will like to watch and probably 70 percent of the time I pick the right thing to play for them.  The other 30 percent I can't seem to find anything in my rather large porn collection.

But Franklin really liked the girl I picked and I think wanted to nut right away. He held out for us, and got some distance when he shoots his load.

Anyway, hope you enjoy this red head. Pretty sure he is not down for doing "more" so enjoy him now. But I will keep working on him! Maybe I could talk him to a G:hOle video?

Rating:  

Hi-Res Photos
These are just a few of the hundreds of Hi-Res Photos, CamCaps, and GIFs available for Members to view or download the complete sets in .ZIP files!

  • Member Feature! Track your previously viewed videos here!
    Login in or Join Now!